Friday, April 10, 2009

Spending

Yesterday chat with Yaya until midnight make me missed the classes, luckily those are not so important
Today i date with my friend to survey the market of blazer and finally i bought this,it costs me RM190! According to our deputy director, this is this an investment, well...in my mind, who care?



whooo...can u imagine? Brands Outlet product woh...

It was really a coincidence when we found the garment!
Coincidence!! this word remind me a t-shirt which designed by a friend of mine

this is front

this is back

twho are interested on this t-shirt could contact me here or my friend, Ah Pok at 0169707889 or view http://ten-tank.blogspot.com

Back to studies, i still have 3 more papers to go , 2 core subject will be at tomorrow ( this is why sometime i hate the mmu exam schedule),and i still have another performance on Sunday (what an endless busy life huh?), for those who need ticket can request from me:

Event:相由心声5相声夜
Date:12/4/09
Time:7.30pm
Venue;Main Hall
Price:RM5
Highlight:国内知名相声演员将担任表演嘉宾,机会难得万物错过!

No comments: