Friday, September 11, 2009

To beloved members

This week was a messy week for me. Many tasks need to do but not yet done, i was very detest myself, have no motivation, i need to find back my spirit, Oh! maybe is time i need to chant :Spirit, spirit, oh my spirit~~where are you, your master is summoning, Assemble!!

A lot of assignment need to submit and presentation. Next week still have 1 more presentation and one assignment submission. its really hectic life. when willl this kind of life end?? OH MY GOD!

By the way, mid-autmun gathering is just around the corner, just 2 more days!!Did you buy the ticket? If your answer is no, I'm so sorry, you have to wait for the next year, as assistant leader of publicity division, I am very proudly to shout that :The tickets is sold out!! Really grateful to all of you who ever help us during our publicity period, such as kaiyang, thanks for helping persoanlly and your enthusistic^^. Besides, my beloved group members are in my thanks giving list too, yeeching, jiazheng, qihong, xiaowin, liying, woanjen, wenkai, ahsheng, conan, minghao, dingtian, xiaoqing and ofcourse the credited leader erica, its good to co-operate with you all, having tasks with you all make feel younger and merrier, thousand of appreciation, i also would like to take this advantages to make apologize to those who in case I've offended you unintentionally during the preparation of the event, minasang...Hontoni Gomenasai!!
Llastly i would like to attach a picture which taken 1st time at FSER, u guys rocks!! Love you all!! Publicity Division is the best!!! muacks!!