Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Orientation Camp

This is the first time I join as an OC (Orientation Committee) for my campus new intake
Before the Orientation Camp, we, the OC for Orientation week has been gathered twice before
This year Orientation Camp is different from previous , this year Orientation Camp is held in Dr. Forest Camp , somewhere near Jasin , Melaka

I have to admit that the camp is pretty fun and adventurous, need to be grateful that the camp organizer prepared such a fun and tremendous camp for the OC, specially thanks to OC camp commander, Mr Deenish. He even hurt himself during playing mud war during the 2nd day, its hard on you Mr Deenish ^^"

Its so funny to make the group name with the combination of vehicle and cartoon. After few minutes discussion, we decided to use Mojo Jojo KKKL, its pretty funny har~~

Overall the camp is quite ok for me, but the time slot is too loose which make the camper feel empty. besides, the food are not really okay and I rather choose to be temporary vegetarian cause the vege food is much more nicer than the normal one >.<

One of the critical thing i gain inside the camp is I have chances to know a lot of difference races friends. I seldom make others races friend during my Uni life. This camp exposed me chances to make various races of friends in my group such as Kethyes, Amir from Africa, Kevin, Pavithra, Alicia and Rajan

Thanks for the whole OC camp and i learn a lot from it ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx..^^
i appreciate wad u had done so far..

haru90 said...

By the way, if you didn't blog using chinese, your knowledge might fade away.

Why I say so, is because I experienced it myself. I wanna improve my english and therefore I start to write blog post in english. And now, I hardly can produce any nice article of chinese. Sad..

My advice is, blog in both languages! haha.. so that you can satisfy different readers. hehe.. ^^

Zen @ 阿澤 said...

Alice:Hmm..alright^^
Haru:Lol, what a good suggestion, I mayb will try on it if i have time..hehe~

Anonymous said...

live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀