Wednesday, December 26, 2007

歌曲翻译

恶作剧之吻主题曲
恶作剧(中英翻译),翻得不错,分享分享^^

我找不到很好的原因去阻挡这一切的亲密
I could not find a better reason to stop all these intimacy

这感觉太奇异我抱歉不能说明
The feeling is too special. I apologise that I could not explain.

我相信这爱情的定义奇迹会发生也不一定
I believe the meaning of love, and miracle might happen

风温柔得清晰也许飘来好消息
The comfortable and clear wind might bring good news.

一切新鲜有点冒险
Everything is so fresh, it might contain some risk.

请告诉我怎么走到终点
Somebody tells me how to reach to finishing line.

没有人了解
Nobody understand.

没有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger.

我想我会开始想念你
I think I will begin to miss you.

可是我刚刚才遇见了你
But I just saw you.

我怀疑这奇遇只是个恶作剧
I believe the meeting is a prank.

我想我已慢慢喜欢你
And I think I'm beginning to like you.

因为我拥有爱情的勇气
Because I have the courage to love.

我任性投入你给的恶作剧
I sink myself in the prank you given me.

你给的恶作剧
The prank you given me.

我才发现你很耀眼
Now I realize you looked bright

请让我再瞧瞧你的双眼
Let me just take a second look at your eyes

没有人了解
Nobody will understand.

没有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger.

No comments: